These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the website and any content, features, products, or services offered on or through the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use this Website [www.bellalhossainmondal.com].
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by these Terms. If you are using the Website on behalf of an organization, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the organization to these Terms.
2. Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify or amend these Terms at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Website after any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
3. Intellectual Property
All content, materials, logos, trademarks, and intellectual property displayed on the Website are the property of Bellal Hossain Mondal or its respective owners and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or modify any content from the Website without obtaining prior written consent from the rightful owner.
4. User Conduct
- You agree to use the Website in a manner consistent with all applicable laws, regulations, and these Terms.
- You will not engage in any activity that could disrupt or interfere with the functionality or security of the Website.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Website or any associated systems or networks.
- You will not upload, post, transmit, or distribute any content that is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon the rights of others.
- You are solely responsible for any content you post on the Website, and you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use, reproduce, distribute, and display such content.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website and its content are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the content on the Website or the availability of the Website itself.
6. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Bellal Hossain Mondal be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website or the content contained therein.
7. Third-Party Links
The Website may contain links to third-party websites, services, or content that are not owned or controlled by Bellal Hossain Mondal. We are not responsible for the content or practices of any third-party websites and recommend that you review their respective terms and policies.
8. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction]. Any disputes arising from or related to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in [Jurisdiction].
9. Contact Information
Last Updated: [15/08/2023]